In touch with Waterberg Wilderness
Interested in what we have to offer? Send us your booking request or book right away via our online link.
Booking requests via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Please state the date of your intended travel, preferred accommodation, number of nights as well as the number of persons travelling.
Please also contact us directly for any special requests (e.g., dietary requirements, children policy), comments or questions.
Are you a shareholder of our mother company ONE Namibia? Please also state your shareholder number with your booking request, so that we can give you your shareholder discount.
Not yet a shareholder of ONE Namibia? Info here
- Activities should preferably be booked upon arrival and are subject to availability. Pre-bookings are limited. We recommend to plan for two nights (or longer) at the Waterberg and avoid disappointment should activities already be fully booked or unavailable (e.g., due to poaching incidents, rain and/or other unforeseeable circumstances).
- Camping guests have to be prepared for self-catering. At the lodge restaurant there are only seats available if the lodge is not fully booked. Table reservation is not possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
For those who are already confident about their travel plans: book now via our online link.
Cancellation policy via our online link or other platforms may differ from the below.
Information on accommodation and activities, including rates and directions.
To confirm your booking, we require payment security in the form of a prepayment or credit card authorization. More information with your booking request.
The payment link should only be used after receiving according instructions from us. It also serves as a back-up in the event that payment by card reader at the reception does not work.
WE ACCEPT THESE MAJOR CREDIT CARDS FOR SECURE PAYMENTS
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy only applies to bookings made directly with our booking office.
Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
Because of the proximity to the national park, drones are not allowed.
During the rainy season (November – April) we recommend a 4×4 vehicle.
- Children up to the age of 6 years: free of charge (DBB); free of charge on Plateau Hike & Rhino Tracking
- Children 7-12 years of age: 50% (DBB); campsite is free; 50% on Plateau Hike & Rhino Tracking
- Max. 2 children may share a family unit with their parents; No child discount on Rhino Drive
- 30 – 16 days before arrival – 50%
- 15 – 7 days before arrival – 75%
- 6 – 1 days / no-show – 100%
Rooms include Dinner & Breakfast. Lunch menu available on-site. Campsite: Please be prepared for self-catering. Meals in lodge restaurant subject to availability. Prices and table reservation on-site only. Dinner orders must be placed by 3:00 PM. Lunch orders are accepted until 1:30 PM.
All for ONE, ONE for Nature.
Waterberg Wilderness is part of the ONE Namibia company, which wants to preserve wildlife and natural habitats – with income from existing hospitality businesses, sustainable agriculture and the sale of shares. Everyone can help. Actively and directly. As a partner and supporter. ONE Namibia offers a solid corporate concept. Virtual visits via the Internet. Lodge vouchers. Free camping and Rhino Tracking tours. Find out more & participate now.